Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was conceived in Miami, Florida. She is the daughter of Jose Luis 'El Puma' Rodriguez, the famous Venezuelan singer and actor as well as Carolina Perez, a Cuban model. She has two half-sisters. Her education was at the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart in Miami. Rodriguez knew from childhood that she wanted to become an actor. She attended summer classes at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute and continued her acting training. She soon became successful and was offered roles in Spanish languages, such as Prisionera (2004) and Dame Chocolate (2007). In the hit show "Entourage" she was also Sarah. Man on a Ledge (2012) and What to Expect when You're Expecting (2012) are a couple films she has worked on. Jose Luis El Puma’ Rodriguez's daughter. Half-sister of Liliana Rodriguez and Lilibeth Morillo. She said on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005) 9 January, 2013, episode, she was named Genesis in honor of the British rock group Genesis. She has Venezuelan and Cuban ancestral roots. The best thing is living near the ocean. If the acting thing doesn't work I'd put it on my resume to NBA.com. I am a huge basketball enthusiast. . . I'll talk about all kinds of trash. I feel that I'm a part of the new generation of Latinos. I'm bilingual and multicultural. It's obvious that I can't take what I want for food or have the appearance I like. You must work to earn it. My parents and Pilates are the reasons I'm able perform what I love. It's one of the best bonding experiences you could have. I am a huge fan of individuals who are risk-averse. I appreciate people who make the different choices when it comes to carpet. I really like Charlize Theron. I think she's elegant and edgy in addition. I love Zoe Saldana.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelo Pagan Net Worth, Career, Personal And Early Life

Nicole and Emeraude

Beautiful pics of Helene Fischer and Claudia Wells feet & legs